Skiing in Vermon
Other DATE: 01/20/2021 - 01/21/2021
Trip/Event Location: West Dover and Ludlow, VT
Trip Leader(s): elisegev
Max # People: 10
Trip Guiding / Event Fee: No, I will not be asking participants for money
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Two memebers of GO are going skiing in Vermont. On Wednesday, January 20 we will be at Mt. Show. On Thursday, January 21 we will be in Okemo. For both mountains reservation are required
For Okemo: https://www.slopesideokemo.com/directions-okemo-mountain
Parking at Clock Tower Base Area: FREE
Easy access to the Clock Tower Base Area and the mountain via A and B Quads. Parking for ski school, tickets, base area restaurants, shopping and events.
- Drop Off – in front of the Clock Tower, this is for drop off only in the 2 Minute Circle.
- Upper/Main Lot: FREE – Parking for guests and families on a first-come, first served basis while available. This lot typically fills by 8:30 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
- Loft Lot: FREE – Employee and guest parking. This lot typically fills by 9:00 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
- Blue Lot: FREE – Guest parking with free shuttle service to Clock Tower Base. Shuttle drops off and picks up at the Lower Ticket Windows behind the Clock Tower.
- Red Lot: FREE – Overflow parking utilized when other lots are filled throughout the day. This lot is most utilized on holidays throughout the season. Parking attendants and signs at the entrance of the Main and Blue lots will direct you to this lot.
For Mt. Snow: https://www.mountsnow.com/explore-the-resort/about-the-resort/getting-here.aspx
- The Trip Has No Report -
- The Trip Has No Photos -