HIKING MTNS MORGAN & PERCIVAL
Full Day Hike DATE: 07/21/2020 - 07/21/2020
Trip/Event Location: HOLDERNESS, NH
Trip Leader(s): jonathanclark
Max # People: 10
Trip Guiding / Event Fee: No, I will not be asking participants for money
Difficulty Level: Moderate to Strenuous
Please join me for this 5.5 mile loop hike of Mts Morgan & Percival. The 2200' peaks sit above Squam Lake and afford spectacular views south to Squam and Lake Winnepesauke after a 1500...
- From I-93, take Exit 24 and follow Rt. 3 South to Holderness.
- From Holderness, get on Rt. 113 and follow it northeast for 5.8 miles.
- Parking for this trail is at the end of a short gravel road on your left (Mt Morgan trailhead).
From the East:
- From the junction of Rt. 113 and Rt. 109 in Center Sandwich, follow Rt. 113 southwest for 6.0 miles.
- Parking for this trail is at the end of a short gravel road on your right (Mt Morgan trailhead).
Anyone coming from the East (from Portland area or up Route 16) is welcome to consider carpooling with me from Center Ossipee (junction of Rte 16N & 25E)
- The Trip Has No Report -
- The Trip Has No Photos -