Gay Outdoors Terms Of Service
1. Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to become a member of Gay Outdoors ("Member") or to register for use of any of it's sites. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Term. Use of GayOutdoors is provided to members solely at our discretion. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or are a Member of GayOutdoors. You may terminate your membership at any time upon receipt by Gay Outdoors of your written or email notice of termination. Gay Outdoors may terminate your access to the Site. Accounts not accessed for more than two years may be deleted without notice. Membership can be terminated for any cause we deem reasonable. You understand that we do not incur any liability by doing so and that we have no obligation to provide you with access to any information about you that was on the site at the time of termination including, but not limited to, information from your profile, a list of your friends, your messages, or information about any parties to which you may have been invited through GayOutdoors. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9-15, inclusive, of this Agreement.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members. Do not create profiles for anyone other than yourself. Gay Outdoors is for people! Organizations, companies and/or businesses may not become Members of Gay Outdoors and should not use the Gay Outdoors Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including also, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on Gay Outdoors . Gay Outdoors owns and retains other proprietary rights in the Gay Outdoors Site and the Gay Outdoors Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Gay Outdoors , LLC and its licensors. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
6. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Gay Outdoors service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Gay Outdoors 's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Gay Outdoors , LLC Attention: Copyright Infringement, , Thornton, NH 03223.
7. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Gay Outdoors Members. Gay Outdoors , LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
9. Disclaimers. Gay Outdoors is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the Gay Outdoors Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Gay Outdoors Service whether online or offline. Gay Outdoors assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications. Gay Outdoors is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Gay Outdoors Site and/or in connection with the Gay Outdoors Service. Under no circumstances will Gay Outdoors , Inc. be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Gay Outdoors Site or transmitted to Gay Outdoors Members. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and Gay Outdoors expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Gay Outdoors cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Gay Outdoors Service.
10. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Gay Outdoors be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Gay Outdoors Service, even if Gay Outdoors has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Gay Outdoors , LLC's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Gay Outdoors , LLC for the Service during the term of membership.
11. U.S. Export Controls. Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of New Hampshire, Grafton County.
14. Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Gay Outdoors service, contains the entire agreement between you and Gay Outdoors , LLC regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Gay Outdoors is located at , Thornton, NH 03223.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or comments about the Site or the Gay Outdoors Service, contact Gay Outdoors here
All rights reserved.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.